Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/29 MLB Cubs @ White Sox 8est ESPN

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at U.S. Cellular Field will be treated to a interleague game between the Chicago Cubs and the Chicago White Sox when they take their seats on Sunday.

The Cubs will give the ball to starter Sean Marshall in this one. Lefthander Marshall is 0-1 this season with a 7.71 ERA.

The White Sox will counter Marshall with ace Mark Buehrle. Lefthander Buehrle has a 4.04 ERA to go along with a 5-6 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the White Sox listed as 134-moneyline favorites versus the Cubs, while the game's total is sitting at 9.

Jermaine Dye drove in two runs in helping the White Sox defeat the Cubs 6-5 on Saturday, as -140 favorites. The combined 11 runs made it OVER the posted over/under (8.5).

Dye homered and finished 2-for-3 at the plate for the White Sox. Matt Thornton tossed 1 2-3 innings of relief for the win, and Bobby Jenks threw a scoreless ninth for his 18th save.

Derrek Lee was a perfect 5-for-5 at the plate with three RBIs for the Cubs, who were +110 underdogs. Carlos Marmol gave up the winning run and was tagged with the loss.

Current streak:
Chicago has lost 3 straight games.
Chicago has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
Chicago: 49-32 SU
Chicago: 45-35 SU

CHC: S. Marshall (0-1, 5.40)
CWS: M. Buehrle (5-6, 4.04)

buehle is pitchin awesome lately .. cubs got losing record on the road.. cubs no name pitcher.. cubs are cold .. whitesox are hot ... everything says whitesox ..probably means cubs win

dam this thread had the most k bet since the nba playoffs ..glad i was finally on the right side lol

hurricane187 said:
thanks for the 90 k bro .. but dont give me no more i got sum stashed away
I owe you a couple hundred thousand
I'm waiting for a big win day

yeah I could payback today but I sort of like treating days as individual revenue days
when I win big I'll toss a 100,000 to a deserving gambler
and pass out all 30 of my 4000+ karma hits

that gets expensive I can go through a 100,000/day in karma hits
which I like to do and is the reason why I have my stash in play

I feel guilty bonding away my treasure chest

Spartacus said:
I owe you a couple hundred thousand
I'm waiting for a big win day

yeah I could payback today but I sort of like treating days as individual revenue days
when I win big I'll toss a 100,000 to a deserving gambler
and pass out all 30 of my 4000+ karma hits

that gets expensive I can go through a 100,000/day in karma hits
which I like to do and is the reason why I have my stash in play

I feel guilty bonding away my treasure chest

yes, spart is very generous!

Top Bottom