Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/28 MLB LA Angles @ LA Dodgers 10:10PM EST

SLAYER69!

The Los Angeles Angels and the Los Angeles Dodgers will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Dodger Stadium in an interleague contest.

Jered Weaver will be the starting pitcher for the Angels on this day. Righthander Weaver is 7-7 this season with a 4.56 ERA.

The Dodgers will counter Weaver with Chad Billingsley. Righthander Billingsley has a 3.63 ERA to go along with a 6-7 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Dodgers listed as 114-moneyline favorites versus the Angels, while the game's total is sitting at 7½.

Chan Ho Park combined on a four-hit shutout on Friday, as the Dodgers defeated the Angels 6-0. The Dodgers won the game as +110 underdogs, while the six runs fell UNDER the posted over/under (8).

Andre Ethier led the way with a three-run home run. Park improved to 3-2 with the victory.

Joe Saunders gave up three runs off five hits over five innings in the loss.

The Angels were favored at -120 in that game.

Current streak:
Los Angeles has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 48-32 SU
Los Angeles: 37-42 SU

gjohnson5 said:
Where's da bet my nig?
for some reson when you create a bookie thread it sticks the thread up before you finish going through the whole process of creating the odds and limits. You jumped in 30 seconds too early :D

Current streak:
Los Angeles has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 48-32 SU
Los Angeles: 37-42 SU

hey Slayer,
Invaluable info above.
I should do my own research not that that will help me. Coin flip.

Top Bottom