Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/26 Euro2008 Soccer Semifinals: Russia vs Spain (no tie option)

nice odds on spain here

but my gut says russia

this is the first time iv bet on a karma bookie event, can anyone tell me what happens when i win (russia are taking it, baby!) do i get a message or something?

*The_West* said:
this is the first time iv bet on a karma bookie event, can anyone tell me what happens when i win (russia are taking it, baby!) do i get a message or something?
no if u win .. u will recieve the money that was taken from u back and also your winnings .. u will see it your karma.. no messages bro .. u neep help with the gambling just pm me .. im here to help any new comers

thank you very much hurricane, i dont know why i havnt been doing it so far, the thought just never occured i guess, then i saw the russia vs spain bet and thought go on then il have a little bash! i see that most of the events are baseball games, and being from england i have NO IDEA who's who and what's what lol, but every time i see a football (soccer) game il most likely have another little flutter.

*The_West* said:
thank you very much hurricane, i dont know why i havnt been doing it so far, the thought just never occured i guess, then i saw the russia vs spain bet and thought go on then il have a little bash! i see that most of the events are baseball games, and being from england i have NO IDEA who's who and what's what lol, but every time i see a football (soccer) game il most likely have another little flutter.
right now in the states the only major sport going on is baseball. In the fall you'll see our football (with that funny shaped ball), then hockey and basketball.

Hey, I forgot we have the Olympics this year too. Should be some fun betting there.

Now excuse me, I need to spend a few minutes alone with sixxtoes avatar
:p

SLAYER69! said:
right now in the states the only major sport going on is baseball. In the fall you'll see our football (with that funny shaped ball), then hockey and basketball.

Hey, I forgot we have the Olympics this year too. Should be some fun betting there.

Now excuse me, I need to spend a few minutes alone with sixxtoes avatar
:p
good point about the olympics, il definitely keep my eyes peeled for bookie events on that one. although i might have to betray my solid english roots and bet on some amereeecans, we never win fuck all at the olympics!

Top Bottom