Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/25 Boxing: Floyd Mayweather vs Arturo Gatti

swole

At Atlantic City (HBO PPV), 12 rounds, for Gatti's WBC light welterweight title: Arturo Gatti (39-6, 30 KOs) vs. Floyd Mayweather, Jr. (33-0, 22 KOs)

:mexican:

^^^^^^

I don't know shit about boxing, but I saw gotti in a few fights. I figure if I lose it, it was paid for by how awesome the previous were.

Becoming said:
I don't know shit about boxing, but I saw gotti in a few fights. I figure if I lose it, it was paid for by how awesome the previous were.

LOL exactly. Also, don't forget...even though there's a WIDE gap in talent & skills, Gatti is a notorious weight cutter, and Mayweather started his career at like 126! There's a chance that Gatti comes in the bigger man by far so that may help his upset chances. Gatti will probably weigh about 163 the night of the fights, PBF probably only 145 or so.

Last edited:
Either way I'm pumped as hell about watching this on a big screen :)

tonight!

Almost time!

I wish I didn't have to work. Would've stayed at the bar to watch it. Damn damn damn.

Kill him Gatti!!

uh you guys don't realize mayweather has the talent of sugar ray, gatti is s brawler thats all, never beat anyone that was that good.
pretty boy wins bitches

Top Bottom