Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/24 MLB Baltimore @ Chicago Cubs 8est WGN TV

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

BAL: J. Guthrie (3-7, 3.51)
CHC: S. Marshall (0-0, 4.15)

The fans at Wrigley Field will be treated to a interleague game between the Baltimore Orioles and the Chicago Cubs when they take their seats on Tuesday.

The Orioles will pin their hopes on the pitching of ace righthander Jeremy Guthrie in this game. Guthrie has a 3-7 record and a 3.51 ERA this season.

The Cubs will counter Guthrie with Sean Marshall. Lefthander Marshall has a 0.00 ERA to go along with a 0-0 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cubs listed as 131-moneyline favorites versus the Orioles, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

Kevin Millar plated two runs for Baltimore in its 7-3 loss to the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday.

Milwaukee won as -140 home favorites as the game played over the 9.5-run total listed by oddsmakers.

Aramis Ramirez and Eric Patterson both homered on Sunday night as the Cubs rolled to a 7-1 win over the Chicago White Sox.

The Cubs were easy winners as -134 home favorites in that contest, while the combined score fell UNDER the night's posted total (9).

Current streak:
Baltimore has lost 2 straight games.
Chicago has won 3 straight games.

Team records:
Baltimore: 38-36 SU
Chicago: 48-28 SU

my last 5 MLB bets were all on the underdog
not big dogs,but still not the favorites
I went 4-1

I believe to be successful betting MLB you have to have a good 50-50 mix of favorites and underdogs

dam cubs almost came back .. they can really hit the cover off the ball

Top Bottom