Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/23 mlb phills @ cards 8 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Philadelphia Phillies Vs. St. Louis Cardinals

- The Philadelphia Phillies and the St. Louis Cardinals will both be trying to pick up a win on Thursday when they battle at Busch Stadium.

The Phillies will give the ball to starter Roy Oswalt in this one. Righthander Oswalt is 4-5 this season with a 3.38 ERA.

Starting this game for the Cardinals will be Chris Carpenter. The righthander has a 4.47 ERA to go along with a 1-7 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cardinals listed as 112-moneyline favorites versus the Phillies, while the game's total is sitting at 7½.

Last time out for Philadelphia, they were a 4-0 winner as they battled the Cardinals on the road. Moneyline bettors who got the Phillies at -148 were rewarded, while the 4 combined runs moved the game UNDER for totals bettors.

Current streak:
Philadelphia has won 2 straight games.
St. Louis has lost 2 straight games.
Team records:
Philadelphia: 47-28 SU
St. Louis: 40-35 SU

carpenter is a bum. i have him on my fantasy team and i don't even start him anymore..even when he pitches well he can't get a win.

gosh the pitcher for the cards sucks 1-7? wouldn't common sense mean to be on the phils or am i missing something here?
it's a home game, oswalt is an average pitcher for the phils.. carpenter has an awful record, but talent wise is still one of the best pitchers in the game. he's had 15 or more wins every season since 2004.

i'm leaning towards philly, but this is a tight game.

Top Bottom