Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/23 MLB Boston @ San Diego

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Boston Red Sox will be trying to extend a winning streak on Saturday when they take on the San Diego Padres at PETCO Park.

Tim Wakefield will be the starting pitcher for the Red Sox on this day. Righthander Wakefield is 7-7 this season with a 4.18 ERA.

The Padres will counter Wakefield with Chris Young. Righthander Young has a 2.26 ERA to go along with a 6-3 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Padres listed as 123-moneyline favorites versus the Red Sox, while the game's total is sitting at 7.

Boston's Jason Varitek singled home the game-winning run in the sixth inning in Friday's 2-1 win at San Diego, coming in as road favorites at -135. The three runs scored were UNDER the posted total of 7.5.

Daisuke Matsuzaka (9-5) gave up a run on five hits over six innings, and Kevin Youkilis also had a sixth-inning RBI for the Red Sox.

San Diego scored the first run of the game, but fell as home underdogs at 115. Greg Maddux (6-4) allowed two runs on seven hits over six innings, while Michael Barrett drove in a run for the Padres.

damn, i missed this thread.

good thing though cause i would've bet it all on the sox.

that said, once the 7 wonders thread goes through i'll bet max on every sox thread you post up. seeing as i watch almost every sox game anyways i might as well make it interesting.

Top Bottom