Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/22 World Cup Czechs vs Italy

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Italy and Czech Republic do battle in final group match

After suffering a stunning 2-0 loss to Ghana, the Czech Republic now sit in an uncomfortable position heading into the final Group E match against Italy on Thursday

Italy are +100 favourites to win the match Czech Republic are +280 underdogs The Draw is priced +205

The Czechs, who have three points and sit tied for second in the group with Ghana, know the only way to ensure a spot in the round of 16 is with a victory over the Italians. As if beating Italy weren’t hard enough in itself, the Czechs must do it without a number of key players in their lineup. Star strikers Jan Koller and Milan Baros are both out with injuries until at least the second round (if Czechs make it that far). Tomas Ujfalusi, one of the team's best defenders, is out after receiving a red card last game. Striker Vrastislav Lokvenc will miss out because of two yellow cards. This leaves the Czech squad in an uncomfortable predicament heading into this game.

Meanwhile, the Italians only need a draw to guarantee their spot in the second round, while a victory will make them group winners. Even with a loss, Italy could move through but they would have to count on a draw between Ghana and the United States. They also have a chance of progressing on goal differential if the USA beat Ghana.

The Italians looked impressive in their victory over Ghana but were unconvincing in their 1-1 draw with the United States. With so much on the line and facing a top-class European side in the Czechs, this will be Italy’s chance to prove they are indeed a contender for this year’s World Cup.

Like the Italians, the Czechs played admirably in their opening match, a 3-0 win over USA. Their following game against Ghana was a disappointment, however. Without a full squad in their final match, the Czechs’ resiliency is sure to be tested against Italy.

forza azzurri!!!

bro i am getting raped by these events, dayum

swole said:
forza azzurri!!!

bro i am getting raped by these events, dayum

Really? I just bet the favorite to win every group and it's gone quite well thus far. I may have not bet on one or two of them.

eat big said:
Really? I just bet the favorite to win every group and it's gone quite well thus far. I may have not bet on one or two of them.

i've been mixing it up with draws and dogs.

it's not working out lol

i have no strategy

swole said:
i've been mixing it up with draws and dogs.

it's not working out lol

i have no strategy

bleh, and here I was thinking I was raping you. When I first started betting you seem to be the only one doing events, so I've always assume its you still doing them.

Guess I'll be raping 4everhung tomorrow. Lube up buddy!

Top Bottom