Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/22 MLB White Sox @ Cubs 8:05PM EST ESPN

SLAYER69!

The Chicago White Sox and the Chicago Cubs will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at Wrigley Field.

The White Sox will trot Javier Vazquez out to the mound in this one. Righthander Vazquez has a 7-5 record and a 4.40 ERA this season.

It'll be Ryan Dempster toeing the rubber for the Cubs in this contest. Righthander Dempster is 8-2 with a 2.76 ERA so far this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cubs listed as 136-moneyline favorites versus the White Sox, while the game's total is sitting at 9.

Jim Edmonds hit two home runs in a nine-run fourth inning on Saturday, as the Cubs ran over the White Sox 11-7. The Cubs won the game as -117 favorites, and the 18 runs sailed OVER the posted over/under (9).

Aramis Ramirez hit a three-run homer and finished with four RBIs for the Cubs. Jason Marquis threw seven innings for the win, allowing five runs off eight hits.

Jermaine Dye belted a two-run dinger and went 2-for-5 at the plate with three RBIs for the White Sox, who were +105 underdogs in that game. Jose Contreras gave up nine runs off 10 hits in only 3 1-3 innings on the mound.

Current streak:
Chicago has lost 2 straight games.
Chicago has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
Chicago: 41-33 SU
Chicago: 47-28 SU

The Cubs consisitely fuck me when i bet with them or against them. im laying off those fuckers and the braves too.

1500 said:
The Cubs consisitely fuck me when i bet with them or against them. im laying off those fuckers and the braves too.
dempster is undefeated at home .. should have

Top Bottom