Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/22 Euro2008 Soccer Quarterfinals: Spain vs Italy

azzurri - even with all the injuries and benched starters (yellow cards)

In the future for soccer matches the bookie needs to specify if this is 90 minutes plus extra time BEFORE overtime/shootouts or AFTER overtime/shootouts.

For this event it is final outcome following any overtime and/or penalty kick shootouts.

yes they don't have :15 minute intervals on the close bet options

so 2:30 is the closest we could get

nice bank for longhorn on this, spain pulled it off on penalty kicks

italy played like shit, no cohesion probably from all the studs sitting out

swole said:
In the future for soccer matches the bookie needs to specify if this is 90 minutes plus extra time BEFORE overtime/shootouts or AFTER overtime/shootouts.

For this event it is final outcome following any overtime and/or penalty kick shootouts.

I will add the extra wording if you want but there can only be one winner of the game in these rounds. Earlier rounds was a different story that is why there was a tie option.

Longhorn85 said:
I will add the extra wording if you want but there can only be one winner of the game in these rounds. Earlier rounds was a different story that is why there was a tie option.
lol well someone is doing it wrong lol .. i dont know much about soccer but swole put up a thread were these was a tie option for the same game .. i aint a fan of the ties so u being right wouldnt be a bad thing lol

Longhorn85 said:
i looked it up bro .. even though they play to someone wins .. with the betting .. u can bet for a team winner or draw in regulation(as swole die).. or u can bet on the straight up winner in the overall match (as u did).. there is a few ways u can bet these games on these gambling web sites

Top Bottom