Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/17 World Cup Italy vs United States

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

United States hoping to rebound against Italians

The United States will try to forget their sub-par performance against the Czech Republic in their opening match and prove they are indeed a world class team when they meet Italy on Saturday.

Italy are -210 favourites to win the match USA are +630 outsiders The Draw is priced +267

The Czechs completely outplayed the Americans in every aspect of the game, holding them to one shot on target in a 3-0 win. Unimpressed by his team’s performance, coach Bruce Arena has called on many of his players to step up and insists his team will rebound strongly in their second match.

Coming into the World Cup, the United States were 5th in the FIFA World Rankings, but many questioned the accuracy of such a high ranking. A win over the Italians will prove they are top tier team; a loss will take them back to the drawing board.

Meanwhile the Italians did something they don’t usually do in international tournaments: they got off to a good start. Many people were wondering how the Azzurri would fare in their opening match with Ghana, but all questions were answered with their 2-0 victory. Marcello Lippi’s team used a more offensive style of play than in years past. That delighted Italian supporters who grew tired of watching Italy obtain a lead, only to sit back and lose it.

The Americans say there is no cause for panic yet and they still have a shot at making the second round. But if they can’t find a way to step it up a few notches and slow down the Italian attack, Arena and the United States may have their hand near the panic button.

Next up:
USA at Ghana, Thursday, June 22
Italy at Czech Republic, Thursday, June 22

100,000 on US to make this a win/win

or 100,000 on Italy to double my pleasure

hmmmmmmm..............

I bumped the limit for you
I have to be more conservative now since I pissed away my stash under the old system

swole said:
100,000 on US to make this a win/win

or 100,000 on Italy to double my pleasure

hmmmmmmm..............

Double your pleasure bro. USA isn't good. Think back to 2002, USA was teh suck. Still are.

Forza Azzurri!

i dont bet on soccer a tie is also really common.

Top Bottom