Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/15 World Cup: England vs. Trinidad & Tobago

swole

After a stunning 0-0 draw with Sweden, the competition only gets fiercer for Trinidad & Tobago when they get meet England in their second Group B match on Thursday.

England are -667 favourites to win the match Trindad & Tobago are +1700 outsiders The Draw is priced +500

Ranked 49th in the world, nobody was giving Trinidad & Tobago a chance in their World Cup debut. But they pulled off one of the most shocking results in the tournament’s history. Despite losing their starting goalkeeper minutes before kickoff and going down to 10 men in the 46th minute, Trinidad held the powerful Swedish offence off the score sheet.

Meanwhile, England put together a mediocre performance in their opening match with Paraguay and only came away with a 1-0 victory thanks to an own goal in the 4th minute.

If England can knock off Trinidad & Tobago, they will be in great position to win the group. But after watching what happened to the Swedes, the English know they can’t get too far ahead of themselves and will have to make sure they capitalize on their offensive chances.

Trinidad & Tobago must continue to do what they were doing against Sweden: play tight defence and pounce on the counter attack, hoping to steal a goal. If the Soca Warriors can keep up this style of play, they may be able to pull off another historic result.

After receiving two yellow cards in the opening match, Avery John will be out for Trinidad & Tobago, while Peter Crouch and Steven Gerrard enter this match with a yellow card each.

Next up:
Trinidad and Tobago at Paraguay, Tuesday, June 20
England at Sweden, Tuesday, June 20

30 minutes until close, place those bets

good job swole
I was late to work today
of course I didn't make it over here
that red wine kiccked my ass

4everhung said:
good job swole
I was late to work today
of course I didn't make it over here
that red wine kiccked my ass

lean up against me and i'll lean right back

so we don't have to sleep with our heads in the mud.

eat big said:
Okaaaayyy Bubbaaaaa.

such a great movie, definitely my top 5

i shed a tear when forrest was standing over jenny's grave talking

and also when rudy was carried off the field

oh, and in saving private ryan at the end

that's about it for me shedding a tear because of a movie

swole said:
such a great movie, definitely my top 5

i shed a tear when forrest was standing over jenny's grave talking

and also when rudy was carried off the field

oh, and in saving private ryan at the end

that's about it for me shedding a tear because of a movie

Agreed on those. Gladiator was really sad the first time I saw it cause I was like "Damnit, he beat the Roman Empire and now he fucking dies."

Braveheart was sad too. Basically any movie where some character tries to over come something great and falls short or dies gets me.

Brokeback was pretty damn sad too. I almost cried for that shit. I know, :rainbow:.

Top Bottom