Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/15 MLB Philadelphia Phillies (Halladay) vs NY Yankees (Sabathia) 7:05PM - 5 Million

SLAYER69!

Philadelphia 32-29 (Road: 16-16) 7:05pm ET

NY Yankees 40-23 (Home: 22-7) TV: WPHL, WWOR

PHI: R. Halladay (8-4, 1.96)
NYY: C. Sabathia (6-3, 4.01)

Re: 6/15 MLB Philadelphia Phillies (Halladay) vs NY Yankees (Sabathia) 7:05PM - 5 Mil

At Home...
I need a spark.
Cmon Yanks

Re: 6/15 MLB Philadelphia Phillies (Halladay) vs NY Yankees (Sabathia) 7:05PM - 5 Mil

Posada is back and so is ARod....
Halladay's magic won't work this time.

The only thing that mattered to me on this game was 1500....he put 2 large on the Phil's and that's a lot for him....plus I think he works for the Yankees or some shit....that dude knows wtf he's talking about....

The only thing that mattered to me on this game was 1500....he put 2 large on the Phil's and that's a lot for him....plus I think he works for the Yankees or some shit....that dude knows wtf he's talking about....
1500 bets against the yankees all the time cause he's a fan.. if they lose he wins K and the other way around.

1500 bets against the yankees all the time cause he's a fan.. if they lose he wins K and the other way around.

Still....when he does pick against them, he's usually right...

Top Bottom