Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/14 MLB Texas @ NY Mets 7:05PM EST

SLAYER69!

The Texas Rangers will be fighting to snap a losing streak on Saturday when they take on the New York Mets at Shea Stadium.

Righthander Doug Mathis will take the mound for the Rangers to start this game. Mathis is 1-1 this season with a 8.83 ERA.

Mathis's opponent in this one will be Pedro Martinez. The Mets righthander has a 6.91 ERA to go along with a 1-0 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Mets listed as 162-moneyline favorites versus the Rangers, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

Oliver Perez combined on a three-hit performance on Friday, as the Mets defeated the Rangers 7-1 in the opener. The Mets won the game as -135 favorites, while the eight runs fell UNDER the posted over/under (9.5).

Perez also hit a two-run single for the Mets, and Jose Reyes had two hits with two runs scored. Perez improved to 5-4 with the victory.

Josh Hamilton went 2-for-4 at the plate and drove in the lone run for the Rangers, who were +120 underdogs. Scott Feldman gave up seven runs off eight hits over five innings to suffer the loss.

Current streak:
Texas has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Texas: 34-35 SU
New York: 32-34 SU

i think the starter for rangers is gabbard ... his numbers are terrible .. mets

SLAYER69! said:
The Texas Rangers will be fighting to snap a losing streak on Saturday when they take on the New York Mets at Shea Stadium.

Righthander Doug Mathis will take the mound for the Rangers to start this game. Mathis is 1-1 this season with a 8.83 ERA.

Mathis's opponent in this one will be Pedro Martinez. The Mets righthander has a 6.91 ERA to go along with a 1-0 record this season.

Oddsmakers currently have the Mets listed as 162-moneyline favorites versus the Rangers, while the game's total is sitting at 9½.

Oliver Perez combined on a three-hit performance on Friday, as the Mets defeated the Rangers 7-1 in the opener. The Mets won the game as -135 favorites, while the eight runs fell UNDER the posted over/under (9.5).

Perez also hit a two-run single for the Mets, and Jose Reyes had two hits with two runs scored. Perez improved to 5-4 with the victory.

Josh Hamilton went 2-for-4 at the plate and drove in the lone run for the Rangers, who were +120 underdogs. Scott Feldman gave up seven runs off eight hits over five innings to suffer the loss.

Current streak:
Texas has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Texas: 34-35 SU
New York: 32-34 SU
another example of an bodog error of starting pitchers.. no fault of slayer.. but i checked up on the game before i bet and knew gabbard was starting not mathis .. ..i strongly advise this

But seriously. K will be returned. I need to contact Samoth but his PM box is full and needs to clear space. If for some reason I forget to get to him later, remind me.

the same starters aint scheduled to pitch i think .. this might be a money return game

new games are up. Who else can help with this? Samoth's box is still full. I also notice he isn't listed as a Mod here anymore

Top Bottom