Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/13 NBA Dallas @ Miami moneyline

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Mavs look to weather Heat in Miami
Down 2-0, the Miami Heat are practically in a must-win situation when they host the Dallas Mavericks tonight for Game 3 of the NBA Finals.

The Mavericks are road favorites in this contest, opening as 4-point chalk, with an opening total of 189 points.

Last time out, the Mavericks defeated the Heat 99-85 as 4.5-point home favorites. That contest went UNDER the closing total.

Limit too low, need another moneyline. Swole? I gotta bet all my karma, this way if I lose I don't have to stress about the new karma rules :)

PuddleMonkey said:
Limit too low, need another moneyline. Swole? I gotta bet all my karma, this way if I lose I don't have to stress about the new karma rules :)

I can't host anymore bookie events since I'm non-plat. After settling tonight's games it's nothing but the betting role for me.

swole my man, it was a pleasure having you for a bookie

i hope you change your mind soon and become one again....

it was good while it lasted, hopefully you're back soon

swole said:
I can't host anymore bookie events since I'm non-plat. After settling tonight's games it's nothing but the betting role for me.

damn swole. that sucks bro. but i understand.

Sanel27 said:
swole my man, it was a pleasure having you for a bookie

i hope you change your mind soon and become one again....

it was good while it lasted, hopefully you're back soon

Put it this way.

I won't pay for plat until they decide to make the necessary changes in the bookie forum.

swole said:
Put it this way.

I won't pay for plat until they decide to make the necessary changes in the bookie forum.

I am letting my plat run out also. The karma changes took all the fun out of the plat membership. The remaining features I enjoy are free.

swole said:

:(

I'm sad, but proud of you for standing up for what you believe is right. Props, broly.

:cow:

gjohnson5 said:
I cannot host all these items

I will host these to help keep this forum running

PAY me on this

Relax, 4ever usually goes to bed early and settles sometime the next day.

This forum will never die...we're a well-oiled machine.

Top Bottom