Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/10 NHL Boston at VAN 8pm

van!

wtFUCK!!!!
Boston destroys them last two games. They're hurt, clueless, have no confidence, goalie sucking and B's are getting 1.50?????
I will, but shit, how do I take Vancouver @ 0.56?
it's only k but Vancouver's hurting me....really it's Boston. Fuck.

wtFUCK!!!!
Boston destroys them last two games. They're hurt, clueless, have no confidence, goalie sucking and B's are getting 1.50?????

exactly how i'm feeling. :confused:

everyone said boston was done after the first 2 games.. now everyone is saying Van is done. thats why i don't watch the pregame or analysts on tv. they go with the wind, you would think they were politicians

that's what it looked like after first two. Vancouver totally dominated with speed and physically. Still could have been better on rebounds. There's one reason why the scores were close and that's Thomas. May as well give him the Conn Smythe now. The injury to Hamhuis and Rome suspension hurt but have to give Boston all the credit for runing this thing 180 degrees.

everyone said boston was done after the first 2 games.. now everyone is saying Van is done. thats why i don't watch the pregame or analysts on tv. they go with the wind, you would think they were politicians

No kidding, it comes down to a lot more than past performance

wtFUCK!!!!
you would have been better off just not betting since i know you'll never take the bruins.

Top Bottom