Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/10 NBA Finals Cleveland+7.5 @ San Antonio

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Cleveland Cavaliers and the San Antonio Spurs will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday night when they meet at AT&T Center in Game 2 of the NBA Finals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Spurs listed as 7-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total is sitting at 176.

The Spurs held LeBron James to just 14 points on Thursday as they defeated the Cavaliers 85-76 in Game 1 of the series.

The Spurs covered the 7.5-point spread at home, and the combined 161 points fell UNDER the posted total of 180.

Tony Parker led the way with a game-high 27 points for San Antonio, and Tim Duncan went 10-for-17 for 24 points in the win.

Daniel Gibson led the Cavaliers with a team-high 16 points, while James and Drew Gooden each had 14 in a losing effort.

I dunno.

This is the NBA finals and I gotta bet
I don't see the interior people of San Antonio getting stopped at home.

The only way I see Cleveland winning this is Tim Duncan getting in foul trouble. Cleveland can't play 1/2 court against these guys. Scottie Pippen is right. Cleveland will get beat up and mauled inside. if they play small ball , I see an upset. That's the adjustment I see tonight

I'm betting on cleveland

Top Bottom