Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/1 NBA Playoffs: Phoenix at Dallas (Moneyline)

swole

No spread, pick 'em.

those are odds....are you serious?

yo, just cause of odds im picking phoenix..........2.70 : 1 .....i would be nuts to pass that up

ok, something is not right here....you hosting them but with more realistic odds and with a point spread over there as another event......am i missing something here

what do you mean by "moneyline"

Sanel27 said:
ok, something is not right here....you hosting them but with more realistic odds and with a point spread over there as another event......am i missing something here

no spread here bro, straight up pick the winner

Sanel27 said:

When a bettor bets on the moneyline, he or she is betting on the result of a game. They are betting on who will win a game, irrespective of the spread.

swole said:
no spread here bro, straight up pick the winner

thanx dude.......now i see what you meant....given that there is no point spread (Phoenix doesnt get points) you gave better odds on them

this is interesting, but it would be a whole lot of fun for me if phoenix won.....i would just about triple the K

You would get AAP'd if there is a phoenix pile on on this one.....and phoenix wins

but we all could dream, couldnt we?

Sanel27 said:
thanx dude.......now i see what you meant....given that there is no point spread (Phoenix doesnt get points) you gave better odds on them

this is interesting, but it would be a whole lot of fun for me if phoenix won.....i would just about triple the K

You would get AAP'd if there is a phoenix pile on on this one.....and phoenix wins

but we all could dream, couldnt we?

LOL @ "You would get AAP'd" Good stuff.

Top Bottom