Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5'10 217lbs

Dude, your delts and lats are huge. As well as your chest. Nice work. How old are you and how long have you been training for. Cycle?

looking great man, very swole. the only thing i can say is that on the first pic your abs look a little under worked compaired to the rest. but thats something you can catch up on at any time. well done bro

glennds said:
HUGE! great physique. cycle history please. are you on?

Cycle number 4:

Tren 100mg ed/30mg dbols

I pretty much have been trying to bulk up the whole time that I have been training. I have cycled Slin at 10iu's post workout in the past with some disappointment. Past cycles have been primarily based off of test. Test and tren was nice, but I love the dbol and tren stack the best. It puts me in a crazy state of mind, my training is pretty intense. Gains are amazing with tren. Best drug.

Current age 23. 6 1/2 training so far. I want to enter my first show come this may. Thanks for all the comments.

johnny g said:
Cycle number 4:

Tren 100mg ed/30mg dbols
Gains are amazing with tren. Best drug.

yup tren is without a doubt the miracle AAS. sides dont have to be terrible. use with test in moderate dosages for incredible results. :p

Top Bottom