Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 years off from steroids, now back

Kiaqerl

I took five years on from using steroids. Took a year off and covid hit and then I got away from using steroids for a while.
Ended up being a blessing because I’ve learned a lot about my training and my diet since then.
I feel like I have things on point pretty good I’m currently 207 pounds and six foot one and I’m 48 years old
my comeback cycle I am planning looks like this:
testosterone 500 milligrams a week with dianabol 20mgs a day. Goal is size and bulk. Which test ester do you recommend?

I took five years on from using steroids. Took a year off and covid hit and then I got away from using steroids for a while.
Ended up being a blessing because I’ve learned a lot about my training and my diet since then.
I feel like I have things on point pretty good I’m currently 207 pounds and six foot one and I’m 48 years old
my comeback cycle I am planning looks like this:
testosterone 500 milligrams a week with dianabol 20mgs a day. Goal is size and bulk. Which test ester do you recommend?
i dont think your doses is reasonable
300mgs is max
use enanthate

i recommend test/dbol but you will be bloated

you're going to want to use an AI on a stack like this very very important more than which Esther you use

Top Bottom