Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/9 NBA on ESPN L.A. Lakers @ Utah Jazz 8:05 CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
The Los Angeles Lakers and the Utah Jazz will both be gunning for a playoff victory on Friday night when they meet at EnergySolutions Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jazz listed as 4-point favorites versus the Lakers, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Kobe Bryant continued his playoff prowess with a game-high 34 points to lead the Lakers in a 120-110 win over the Jazz in Game 2 of this second-round Western Conference series on Wednesday.

The Lakers covered the 7-point spread at Staples Center, while the combined score made it OVER the posted total of 211.

Bryant shot 11-for-18 from the field with eight rebounds and six assists. Derek Fisher chipped in with 22 points in the win.

Deron Williams led the Jazz with 25 points and 10 assists in the loss.

Team records:
Los Angeles: 57-25 SU, 47-34-1 ATS
Utah: 54-28 SU, 46-36 ATS

PuddleMonkey said:
I'll wait for hurricane :)
u have much better luck when u bet with me then against me .. wake up and smell the coffee monk :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

hurricane187 said:
u have much better luck when u bet with me then against me .. wake up and smell the coffee monk :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Lets test that theory, place a bet and I'll follow with the same.

100k on jazz

Top Bottom