Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/9 NBA Golden State @ Utah (Jazz lead 1-0)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Golden State Warriors and the Utah Jazz will both be trying to pick up a win on Wednesday when they battle at EnergySolutions Arena in Game 2 of their Western Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jazz listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Warriors, while the game's total is sitting at 213.

The Jazz shook off the bruises from their first-round series and opened the second round with a 116-112 win over the Warriors on Monday night.

The Jazz failed to cover the 4-point spread, and the final score sailed OVER the posted total of 208.

Deron Williams tossed in a game-high 31 points from 11-for-21 shooting to pace the Jazz.

Matt Barnes collected a double-double with 20 points and 10 rebounds in a losing effort for the Warriors.

tuff pick, GS was getting 3.5 in game 1 and they lost by 4 that half point was the difference. OK I've made up my mind and i am sticking with the plan......

70 large on the Jizz'ms... er, I mean Jazz.

Whiskey

jnevin said:
GS is a bunch of quick mofos and they cause a lot of turnovers.
yeah, i know that, but Nelson isn't gonna win another series by jacking up 50 3-pointers a game. he tried that shit when he was with Dallas & had Jason Kidd. Baron Davis is deadly though....

Top Bottom