Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/8 NBA San Antonio @ Phoenix (spurs lead 1-0)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The San Antonio Spurs and the Phoenix Suns will both be trying to pick up a win on Tuesday when they battle at US Airways Center in Game 2 of their Western Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Suns listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Spurs, while the game's total is sitting at 206.

Tim Duncan scored 33 points to go along with 16 rebounds Sunday to lead the Spurs past the Suns 111-106 in Game 1 of their second-round playoff series.

The Spurs were a 4.5-point underdog in the game, while the combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (199.5).

Tony Parker added 32 points and eight rebounds for San Antonio, while Michael Finley netted 19 points.

Steve Nash led the Suns with 31 points and eight assists, and Amare Stoudemire had 20 points and 18 rebounds.

I picked the spurs to win the series this could go either way as with any game, but if they have any game in them at all after losing the 1st game at home the suns should come out swinging! If not good night suns...............

basketball sucks to bet on. its way to high scoring game and for the most part its back and forth and the point pread makes it even more difficult to win. i stay away unless i think its going to be a blow out. here in the playoffs the teams are always good and the game is decided by a few points. now hockey is a lot easier because its win/lose with no spread. now all i have to do is get college football down and im set.

Top Bottom