Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/8 nba playoffs **2 mill limit magic @ hawks 5 pm est espn

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Orlando Magic Vs. Atlanta Hawks

- The Orlando Magic and the Atlanta Hawks will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at Philips Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Magic listed as 3-point favorites versus the Hawks, while the game's total is sitting at 195.

Dwight Howard netted a game-high 29 points and grabbed 17 boards for a double-double on Thursday, leading the Magic to a 112-98 victory over the Hawks as they take a 2-0 lead in their Eastern Conference semifinal.

The Magic covered the 9.5-point spread, and the combined score sailed OVER the posted total of 190 set by oddsmakers.

Vince Carter added 24 points for the Magic, while Jameer Nelson and Rashard Lewis added 20 apiece in the win.

Al Horford had a double-double for the Hawks, netting 24 points with 10 rebounds.

Team records:
Orlando: 59-23 SU, 45-33-4 ATS
Atlanta: 53-29 SU, 48-34 ATS

Decisions, decisions. I really want to max bet this game, but....who to pick? Orlando is SMOKING HOT right now, with no losses in the Play Offs, BUT...like the GURU Hurricane said (c'mon, he does have over a half a BILLION K) in game 3 at home, even the crappiest team wins...happens all the time....

What to do....

loooking like the cavs game last night .. not quite as bad.. if they hawks are down by 20 or more after 3, i will settle early

no since in prolonging the bullshit

Decisions, decisions. I really want to max bet this game, but....who to pick? Orlando is SMOKING HOT right now, with no losses in the Play Offs, BUT...like the GURU Hurricane said (c'mon, he does have over a half a BILLION K) in game 3 at home, even the crappiest team wins...happens all the time....

What to do....

your right i would have took the hawks

but right now these joe public bets that usually get hammered

are hitting everytime lol

Top Bottom