Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/8 MLB Red Sox @ Tigers 7PM EST

I meant to put 50,000K on the sox, not 5000. Can that be changed?

1500 said:
I meant to put 50,000K on the sox, not 5000. Can that be changed?
might be good for u .. manny is not slated to start tonights game

hurricane187 said:
might be good for u .. manny is not slated to start tonights game
lol i see u got the 50 k in .. my fault .. best hitter on the team is taking a day off though .. i cant pick boston knowing that

hurricane187 said:
lol i see u got the 50 k in .. my fault .. best hitter on the team is taking a day off though .. i cant pick boston knowing that

haha, i wish i had known that. And Verlander is due a good game too. OH well

SLAYER69! said:
Unfortunetly, no. Very inflexible system, we can't change anything. Only have the whole event canceled.

lol, i wish it was that inflexible, Then you could have only won about 5k of that 70,000 i took from you today :)

SLAYER69! said:
I've given back 700,000 already today :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
lol yea but u didnt lose it .. u lost half of that cause what other people bet add on .. i still dont think its that much.. off 2 baseball games? plus u bet a few games

hurricane187 said:
lol yea but u didnt lose it .. u lost half of that cause what other people bet add on .. i still dont think its that much.. off 2 baseball games? plus u bet a few games

but I like to whine.

3 ball games, 1 last night. When I got home my K was at 1.2 mil, yeah!!. I'm at 480000 now. 720,000 difference. I just bet 130,000 on todays games. So 720,000 - 130,000 = 590,000 on baseball. ~ 300,000 loss

Have a headache yet?

Top Bottom