Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/7 nhl playoffs bruins @ flyers 7 pm ver

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Boston Bruins Vs. Philadelphia Flyers

- The Boston Bruins and the Philadelphia Flyers will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at Wachovia Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Flyers listed as 135-moneyline favorites versus the Bruins, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Tuukka Rask stopped 34 shots and Blake Wheeler potted a goal and an assist Wednesday, as the Bruins defeated the Flyers 4-1 to take a commanding 3-0 lead in the Eastern Conference semifinal. The Bruins won the game as +135 underdogs at Wachovia Center, while the five goals went as a PUSH against the posted over/under (5) set by oddsmakers.

Mark Recchi, Miroslav Satan, and Patrice Bergeron had the other Bruins markers. Arron Asham scored the lone goal for the Flyers.

Team records:
Boston: 39-30-13
Philadelphia: 41-35-6

Bruins to win

BOS

Brad.

missed it but pulling for flyers to make it last a little longer and hopefully a lot nastier.

i was ready for the b's to lose.. then that goal with 30 seconds left happened and i thought we had it. fuckkkkkkkkk bruins, celtics and sox lose tonight. if i wasn't already drunk, i would've been after that.

the fact they even tied it and pushed it to OT is good enough for me, the bruins catch a season ending injury every week it seems. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Top Bottom