Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/7 NHL Detroit @ San Jose (wings lead 3-2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Detroit Red Wings and the San Jose Sharks will both be trying to pick up a win on Monday night when they battle at HP Pavilion in Game 6 of their Western Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Sharks listed as 140-moneyline favorites versus the Red Wings, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Detroit scored four unanswered goals in Saturday's 4-1 win over San Jose, taking a 3-2 series lead. Detroit were home favorites at -150, and the five goals scored were a PUSH with the posted total of 5.

Henrik Zetterberg, Pavel Datsyuk, Mikael Samuelsson and Tomas Holmstrom found the back of the net, while Dominik Hasek 23 shots for the Red Wings.

The Sharks were road underdogs at 130, while Marcel Goc opened the scoring for San Jose. Evgeni Nabokov made 29 saves for the Sharks.

helluva payout, to whomever goes all in. on the Wings of course. Sharks will be frantic. Wings are always at their best when they're in the position they're in now. which is in Control...

i dunno i have to bet against for superstition

HumanTarget said:
helluva payout, to whomever goes all in. on the Wings of course. Sharks will be frantic. Wings are always at their best when they're in the position they're in now. which is in Control...
you're doing a great job of building your total
only a handful can do this

Nice odds for a Wings win...Sharks haven't been able to hold leads. Detroit should take them out tonight..you never know what can happen in a game 7.

the only reason im doing this is because i would want Spartacus to have it more than anyone

Top Bottom