Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/7 NBA on TNT Utah @ L.A. Lakers 9:35 CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
The Utah Jazz and the Los Angeles Lakers will both be trying to pick up a playoff win on Wednesday when they battle at STAPLES Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lakers listed as 7½-point favorites versus the Jazz, while the game's total is sitting at 211.

The Lakers defeated Utah 109-98 as an 8.5-point favorite in Game 1 of their Western Conference semifinal series on Sunday. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (213.5).

Kobe Bryant scored 38 points to go along with six rebounds and seven assists for Los Angeles, while Pau Gasol added 18 points and 10 rebounds in the win.

Mehmet Okur led the Jazz with 21 points and 19 rebounds and Deron Williams had 14 points, nine rebounds and nine assists in the loss.

Team records:
Utah: 54-28 SU, 46-36 ATS
Los Angeles: 57-25 SU, 47-34-1 ATS

PuddleMonkey said:
You lie! You're going to wait for my bet then jump on my bandwagon! :mad:
lol u saw i picked utah in the orlando thread ..and changed ur bet :D .. i might have to bet utah this game to see if i really am cold .. thinkin about it

I was trying to sucker you into betting them first so I can go with the Lakers and not be affected by your curse.

PuddleMonkey said:
I was trying to sucker you into betting them first so I can go with the Lakers and not be affected by your curse.
lololol ight we shall see .. god is gonna punish u this game for being such a bastard to me :good:

Top Bottom