Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/7 NBA on TNT Detroit @ Orlando 7:05 CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
SPREAD CHANGE IT'S -4.5 ORLANDO +4.5 DETROIT
The Detroit Pistons and the Orlando Magic will both be trying to pick up a postseason win on Wednesday when they battle at Amway Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Magic listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Pistons, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Chauncey Billups dropped 28 points as the Pistons defeated the Magic 100-93 to take a 2-0 series lead in their Eastern Conference semifinal series on Monday night.

Detroit covered as 5.5-point home favorites as the teams played over the 185-point total set by oddsmakers.

Tayshaun Prince added 17 points and 10 rebounds for the Pistons, who also got 17 points from Rasheed Wallace in the win.

Dwight Howard led Orlando with 22 points and 18 boards, while Jameer Nelson went for 22 points and seven rebounds for Orlando.

Team records:
Detroit: 59-23 SU, 46-35-1 ATS
Orlando: 52-30 SU, 51-29-2 ATS

Last edited:
PuddleMonkey said:
I'll wait to see what hurricane does :)
was goin bet this.. but after the line change its another pass.. i like the jazz to cover but i cant bet against my team :artist:

Did everyone see that the spread was-4.5 Orlando i mean that is bodog and acrossw the board everywher i pm samoth but the spread didnt get changed no biggee rite? I Hope the final is far away from the spread so it's not an issue sorry guys..............

gjohnson5 said:
No biggie because the final score was
Det 86
Orlando 111

So the spread could have been -20 Orlando and it still wouldn't have made a difference
lol

Top Bottom