Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/7 NBA Golden State @ Utah

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Golden State Warriors and the Utah Jazz will both be gunning for a victory on Monday when they meet at EnergySolutions Arena in Game 1 of their Western Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Jazz listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Warriors, while the game's total is sitting at 208.

The Warriors knocked off the Mavericks in the first round of the playoffs with a 111-86 win last Thursday night. The Warriors won the game as 2.5-point underdogs at home, while the combined 197 points were UNDER the posted total of 209.

Stephen Jackson scored a game-high 33 points from 10-for-19 shooting for the Warriors in Game 6.

The Jazz came out on top with a hard fought 103-99 win over the Rockets in Game 7 of their first-round playoff series last time out. The Jazz won the game as 5.5-point underdogs on the road, and the combined 202 points sailed OVER the posted total of 183.5.

Carlos Boozer led the way with a game-high 35 points and completed the double-double with 14 rebounds.

very tough call. GS is riding high. Utes are too, but playing 7 will wear you down. expect a great game....

1st game of series is toughest pick, tonights game should give us some idea how the series will go ............I hope....but i agree less rest for Jazz and GS has to feel confident that they can hang with anyone

let's get those bets down so I can leave town for the evening

w/o a doubt best game of the night
the margin is two GSW's favor with 9 minutes to play
95-93
bunch of scoring and 3 pointers

Top Bottom