Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/7 **2 mill limit nba playoffs cavs @ celts 7 pm espn

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Cleveland Cavaliers Vs. Boston Celtics

- The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Boston Celtics will both be gunning for a victory on Friday when they meet at TD Garden.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 1-point favorites versus the Cavaliers, while the game's total is sitting at 192.

Ray Allen went for 22 points and seven rebounds, as the Celtics surprised the Cavaliers 104-86 to even their Eastern Conference semifinal series at one game apiece on Monday night.

Boston cashed as 6-point road underdogs, while the game played UNDER the 192.5-point total posted by oddsmakers.

Kevin Garnett added 18 points and 10 boards for the Celtics, who got 17 points off the bench from Rasheed Wallace in the upset.

LeBron James had 24 points and seven rebounds for Cleveland, while Antawn Jamison finished with 16 points and six boards for the Cavaliers.

Team records:
Cleveland: 61-21 SU, 37-43-2 ATS
Boston: 50-32 SU, 33-48-1 ATS

massacre.. 1st time i settled a basketball game in the 3rd qtr in my life i think

not surprised.. for whatever reason the c's play better on the road. still took a huge beating today (c's and me)

series is still going to 7.

Top Bottom