Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/5 NHL San Jose @ Detroit (series tied 2-2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The fans at Joe Louis Arena will be treated to a Game 5 playoff matchup between the San Jose Sharks and the Detroit Red Wings when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 160-moneyline favorites versus the Sharks, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Mathieu Schneider scored the overtime winner as the Red Wings clipped the San Jose Sharks 3-2 Wednesday night to even their best-of-seven series at two games apiece.

The Wings won the game at HP Pavilion as +130 underdogs, while the combined five goals were a PUSH against the posted over/under (5).

Tomas Holmstrom and Robert Lang scored the other Detroit markers. Dominik Hasek made 25 saves for the win.

Jonathan Cheechoo and Marcel Goc replied for the Sharks. Evgeni Nabokov made 46 saves in a losing effort.

i need san jose to win the series, i mean if they don't i'm not jumpin off a ledge or anything, well not a really high ledge. Homer for 10k

Top Bottom