Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/5 NBA on TNT Orlando @ Detroit 6:05 CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
The Orlando Magic and the Detroit Pistons will both be trying to pick up a postseason win on Monday when they battle at The Palace of Auburn Hills.

Oddsmakers currently have the Pistons listed as 6½-point favorites versus the Magic, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Pistons dominated the second half as they cruised to a 91-73 win over the Magic in Game 1 of their second-round series on Saturday.

The Pistons easily covered the 6.5-point spread, while the 164 points fell UNDER the posted total of 190.

Richard Hamilton led the way with 17 points and six rebounds. Chauncey Billups added 19 points in the win.

Hedo Turkoglu had 18 points with seven rebounds and four assists for the Magic.

Team records:
Orlando: 52-30 SU, 51-29-2 ATS
Detroit: 59-23 SU, 46-35-1 ATS

these luck covers are the only games i lose .. how can i be right so much? even when i lose i had the right pick lol

mother fuck!!!!!!!! Thats bullshit cover it with some bullshit shots by orlando and fucking free throws with fucking 10 seconds to go. FUCCCCCCCCkkkkkk!!!!!!

1500 said:
mother fuck!!!!!!!! Thats bullshit cover it with some bullshit shots by orlando and fucking free throws with fucking 10 seconds to go. FUCCCCCCCCkkkkkk!!!!!![/QU

boo hooo !losing games like this is a sign of bad things to come ...win or lose new orleans .. im taking a break from the nba ..

Last edited:
motodawg said:
idid i miss a good game
long story short .. magic down 1 with under a minute to go .. somehow found a way to lose by 7

Top Bottom