Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/5 NBA Chicago @ Detroit game one tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Chicago Bulls and the Detroit Pistons will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at The Palace of Auburn Hills in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Pistons listed as 5-point favorites versus the Bulls, while the game's total is sitting at 182.

The Bulls defeated Miami 92-79 as a 3.5-point underdog in Game 4 of their opening-round playoff series last time out. The win completed a four-game sweep for Chicago, and the combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (187.5).

Ben Gordon scored 24 points and Luol Deng added 22 points and 12 rebounds for Chicago in the win.

Detroit's Chauncey Billups hit all 10 of his free-throw attempts on Friday, scoring 25 points in a 97-93 win over Orlando to sweep the first-round series 4-0.

The 190 points scored were OVER the posted total of 183. Richard Hamilton tossed in 19 points, while Chris Webber had 11 points and 10 boards for the Pistons in the victory.

In 1st got things to do today like mow 2 Acres it's a 3 hour job. The good thing is my 12 year old wants to earn allowance! I think he should pay me cause he digs driving the mower and i have to go around behind him getting spots he's missed.

between the two events(det-4.5 & det -5.5) you can get close to half a million down on this

Spartacus said:
between the two events(det-4.5 & det -5.5) you can get close to half a million down on this
both are damn good teams. the Bulls can run all night....

Chicago has a much more complete team then I expected. Shaq got swept (again)... Bell wallace now plays for Chicago. 5 points isn't much in a basketball game especially when you have players that like to go to the whole instead of jump shooting (Why NJ didn't make the spread). Most of the players on Chicago had never won a playoff series until they swept Miami. I will be interested to see what Chris Weber can do in this series.

Rasheed Wallace is gonna have monster series IMHO and I also expect Teyshawn Prince to put up numbers against against Luol Deng. I think it's only his second season in the NBA.

I'm going with Detroit. The spread should not matter

gjohnson5 said:
Chicago has a much more complete team then I expected. Shaq got swept (again)... Bell wallace now plays for Chicago. 5 points isn't much in a basketball game especially when you have players that like to go to the whole instead of jump shooting (Why NJ didn't make the spread). Most of the players on Chicago had never won a playoff series until they swept Miami. I will be interested to see what Chris Weber can do in this series.

Rasheed Wallace is gonna have monster series IMHO and I also expect Teyshawn Prince to put up numbers against against Luol Deng. I think it's only his second season in the NBA.

I'm going with Detroit. The spread should not matter
i would have `Sheed outside the arc the entire game.

Top Bottom