Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/4 NBA Toronto @ NJ Nets (nets lead 3-2)

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Toronto Raptors will have their backs up against the wall at Continental Airlines Arena on Thursday night as they take on the New Jersey Nets in Game 6 of their playoff series, trailing 3-2.

Oddsmakers currently have the Nets listed as 8-point favorites versus the Raptors, while the game's total is sitting at 188.

Toronto nearly blew a huge lead, but came away with a 98-96 win Tuesday night in Game 5 of their first-round playoff series with New Jersey.

Toronto failed to cover the 3.5-point spread, while the combined 194 points made it OVER the posted over/under (189).

Jose Calderon led the way for Toronto with 25 points and eight assists, while shooting 12-for-20 from the field.

Richard Jefferson shot 9-for-14 with 23 points and four rebounds, while Vince Carter added a game-high 30 points in the loss for New Jersey.

Spartacus said:
The Toronto Raptors will have their backs up against the wall at Continental Airlines Arena on Thursday night as they take on the New Jersey Nets in Game 6 of their playoff series, trailing 3-2.

Oddsmakers currently have the Nets listed as 8-point favorites versus the Raptors, while the game's total is sitting at 188.

Toronto nearly blew a huge lead, but came away with a 98-96 win Tuesday night in Game 5 of their first-round playoff series with New Jersey.

Toronto failed to cover the 3.5-point spread, while the combined 194 points made it OVER the posted over/under (189).

Jose Calderon led the way for Toronto with 25 points and eight assists, while shooting 12-for-20 from the field.

Richard Jefferson shot 9-for-14 with 23 points and four rebounds, while Vince Carter added a game-high 30 points in the loss for New Jersey.

are we talking about next thursday, cuz today is friday. don't make sense.

gjohnson5 said:
Toronto has been blown out @ New jersey the last 2 games they played. I have no reason to believe anything will be different.

Na Na
Na Na Naaaa Na
Hey Hey Hey
Goodbye

Time to go fishin'

you either on vacation or have a brand new 21 year old girlfriend.

lol

and yah, 200 large on the nets. I would have went all in but the limit ...

ah well. Good odds though. :)

Did i hear someone say pile-on? That's still quite a few points, what the hell this one may be a payday for Spartacus .......

Subzeero said:
are we talking about next thursday, cuz today is friday. don't make sense.
that's lifted from the bodog site and those pregame blurbs are sub-quality. they probably have some dipshit high school kid writing that crap for minimum wage
I just put them in to introduce the game with a little write up
it's your job to find the quality stuff to make a decision

a play off NBA game is like a playoff NHL 3-2 game, in the final 2 minutes, the entire fucking game through. I am going to stop watching!

Subzeero said:
a play off NBA game is like a playoff NHL 3-2 game, in the final 2 minutes, the entire fucking game through. I am going to stop watching!
mostly
but in last nights game golden state broke dallas's spirit in the 3rd quarter when they opened a 12 point margin,fought off a few dallas attempts to narrow it,opened it to 15 and dallas was done

I was watching the game in a strip club with an xgf so I had other stuff to consume my attention
but I selected my seat in front of the plasma with the game,no sound
and I could tell dallas died in the 3rd quarter

after reading some articles on that series and really learning the history
I don't think dirk and dallas had their heart in it anymore

Top Bottom