Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/4 NBA ON ABC Utah @ Los Angeles 2:30 CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
The Utah Jazz and the Los Angeles Lakers will both be gunning for a victory on Sunday when they meet at STAPLES Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Lakers listed as 8-point favorites versus the Jazz, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Jazz had seven players reach double figures on Friday, as they defeated the Rockets 113-91 and took the Western Conference first-round series in six games. The Jazz covered the 7.5-point spread, and the combined 204 points sailed OVER the posted total of 180.5.

Deron Williams had 25 points with six rebounds and nine assists in leading the Jazz. Mehmet Okur chipped in with 19 points in the Game 6 victory.

Kobe Bryant had 31 points, seven rebounds, and six assists as the Lakers handled the Denver Nuggets 107-101 on Monday night to win their Western Conference quarterfinals series 4-0.

Los Angeles covered as 4-point road favorites as the teams played under the 228-point total listed by oddsmakers.

Team records:
Utah: 54-28 SU, 46-36 ATS
Los Angeles: 57-25 SU, 47-34-1 ATS

Last edited:
big spread but if im lose k .. i dont mind losing it in my favorite team

if i'm gonna lose it i do mind losing it to u on my fave team........lol anyone else OK but u aaaahhhhh dang slayers lost a bunch his k to u he thinks it's me but it's u bbbwwwwahahahha I'm back at even and holding

motodawg said:
if i'm gonna lose it i do mind losing it to u on my fave team........lol anyone else OK but u aaaahhhhh dang slayers lost a bunch his k to u he thinks it's me but it's u bbbwwwwahahahha I'm back at even and holding
lolololol how did i take slayers money .. he gonna believe that nonsense .. no wonder he didnt answer my pm the other day :goatslaye

spartacus = only winner to many points jazz will come out with there best game and try to steal one

I've suffered some tough real money losses this week
had new orleans -6 in that game they led by 15 at half
led by 10-12 almost all game including by 12 late
dallas hits two 3s and hornet guy misses 2 free throws
hornets win by 5

also had cleveland moneyline against washington
and lebron misses the last second layup
then cleveland bows them out on the road

I was 3-2 at that point with 2 detroit wins and an orlando win against toronto
lost with houston +7.5 against utah when alston went down 2qtr
put my balance on san antnio moneyline +130 last night

I shouldn't have bet against the home team as home teams are generally dominating first round

Spartacus said:
I've suffered some tough real money losses this week
had new orleans -6 in that game they led by 15 at half
led by 10-12 almost all game including by 12 late
dallas hits two 3s and hornet guy misses 2 free throws
hornets win by 5

also had cleveland moneyline against washington
and lebron misses the last second layup
then cleveland bows them out on the road

I was 3-2 at that point with 2 detroit wins and an orlando win against toronto
lost with houston +7.5 against utah when alston went down 2qtr
put my balance on san antnio moneyline +130 last night

I shouldn't have bet against the home team as home teams are generally dominating first round
DUDE! what happened to all your k? You didn't lose it all because of the above did you^^^^^^

Top Bottom