Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/4 NBA ON ABC Atlanta @ Boston 12 CDT

motodawg

EF VIP
The Atlanta Hawks and the Boston Celtics will both be trying to pick up a win on Sunday when they battle at TD Banknorth Garden in Game 7 of their first-round series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 14½-point favorites versus the Hawks, while the game's total is sitting at 190.

The Hawks dominated the fourth quarter to defeat the Celtics 103-100 on Friday and force a deciding game in the opening-round set.

The Hawks won that game as a 9-point underdog at home, while the 203 points sailed OVER the posted total of 189.

Marvin Williams tossed in 18 points, and Al Horford had 16 points with five rebounds and four assists in the win.

Kevin Garnett scored 22 points with seven rebounds and six assists for the Celtics in the loss.

Team records:
Atlanta: 37-45 SU, 38-44 ATS
Boston: 66-16 SU, 52-28-2 ATS

Last edited:
hurricane187 said:
awww shyt welcome back brother
thanks guys
great job running the show during my absence
who is uncle-jimmy?
somebody create an alter cover for me?

doug I'll be leaving for ukraine tuesday and might be online to make bets during my stay
when I get me karma back from woottomb
and win here
otherwise my bonds mature midmonth and I'll be ready for the conference championships

Spartacus said:
doug I'll be leaving for ukraine tuesday and might be online to make bets during my stay
when I get me karma back from woottomb
and win here
otherwise my bonds mature midmonth and I'll be ready for the conference championships
i think uncle-jimmy is slayer lol jk
u gonna take the hockey back or u still want me to do it bro?

I cant do shit in the red and as i said I'll be in Ukraine
it's an 8 hour time difference from central time USA and it's too difficult to coordinate the time for events.
when I'm there I go to this hotel's business center and use their computers
I just act like I should be there (I stayed at this hotel my first trip)

nice job with uncle-jimmy
I had a banned unclecharlie character and of course Jimmy_Dean
so I thought it was a nice blend
I was reading a thread and peeps were sure uncle-jimmy was spartacus

Top Bottom