Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/4 MLB: San Diego Padres at LA Dodgers

redguru

SDG: Hensley(1-2, 5.48 ERA)
LAD: Tomko(3-1, 4.20 ERA)

San Diego (12-15) at LA Dodgers (12-16) 10:10 pm EDT

LOS ANGELES (Ticker) -- After being knocked into last place in the National League West Division by the San Diego Padres, the Los Angeles Dodgers can return the favor.

The Dodgers look to break a four-game losing streak and get out of the NL West cellar Thursday when they try to salvage a two-game split against the Padres.

Josh Barfield and Geoff Blum belted back-to-back home runs in a five-run eighth inning and Mark Bellhorn added a three-run blast as the Padres won their fourth straight contest with Wednesday's 11-5 triumph.

Looking to improve his 4-6 lifetime mark against the Padres, Brett Tomko (3-1, 4.20 ERA) takes the mound for the Dodgers. He won his second straight start by giving up two runs and five hits in seven innings against San Diego.

The Padres turn to Clay Hensley (1-2, 5.48), who makes his fourth start following six relief appearances. He surrendered three runs and three hits in seven innings when he took the loss against Los Angeles on Friday.

Olmedo Saenz hit a three-run homer and Dioner Navarro and Andre Ethier added solo shots Wednesday for the Dodgers, who are one-half game in back of the Padres in the West.

Bullshit.............im never betting on these fuckers again :kaioken: ....Fucken Dodgers...................instead of betting on my beloved NY Mets and Yankees i go to bet on the fucken Dodgers....and i went to the limit (it wasnt that big but still)

Top Bottom