Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/4 MLB: Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies

redguru

ATL: Thomson(0-1, 1.32 ERA)
PHI: Lidle(2-3, 4.40 ERA)

Atlanta (12-15) at Philadelphia (13-14) 7:05 pm EDT

PHILADELPHIA (Ticker) -- Late-inning comebacks are starting to become a trend for the Philadelphia Phillies. So are the victories.

Riding a season-high four-game winning streak, the Phillies try to keep the momentum going in Thursday's matchup with the Atlanta Braves.

Philadelphia has won its last three games in come-from-behind fashion, including Wednesday's 5-4 victory in the series opener. Aaron Rowand's two-run homer in the eighth provided the difference for the Phillies, who also got RBI from Ryan Howard and Chase Utley.

The Phillies will give the ball to Cory Lidle (2-3, 4.40 ERA), who has allowed three earned runs or fewer in four of his five starts this season. The veteran righthander yielded three runs - two earned - in six innings of Saturday's 3-2 loss to Pittsburgh.

Lidle is 5-1 with a 4.54 ERA in nine career games, including six starts, against the Braves. He faced them on April 12, surrendering three runs and a season-high 10 hits in a 7-5 victory.

Atlanta counters with John Thomson (0-1, 1.32), who has enjoyed success against the Phillies throughout his career. The righthander is 7-4 with a 2.53 ERA vs. Philadelphia, including a 3-0 mark with a 2.21 ERA since 2004.

Thomson absorbed his first loss of the season Saturday against the New York Mets despite allowing only one run and three hits in 6 2/3 innings. He has permitted a total of two runs in four starts this season.

Not sure - I was just flipping back through all of my bets to see my lousy statistics. Came up on this one.

Now that I have more Karamba I need some more events to bet on today!

Hockey anyone?

Top Bottom