Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/31 NHL Detroit @ Pittsburgh GM4 8est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Detroit leads series 2-1
Game can be seen on NBC

- The Detroit Red Wings and the Pittsburgh Penguins will both be gunning for a postseason victory on Saturday when they meet at Mellon Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 110-moneyline favorites versus the Penguins, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Sidney Crosby scored twice as the Penguins defeated the Red Wings 3-2 in Wednesday's Game 3 as -125 favorites. The five goals went as a PUSH against the posted over/under (5).

Adam Hall potted the other Penguins marker, and Marian Hossa pocketed two assists in Game 3. Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 32 shots in the win.

Johan Franzen and Mikael Samuelsson scored for the Red Wings, who were +105 underdogs in that game. Chris Osgood made 21 saves in a losing effort.

Team records:
Detroit: 54-21-7
Pittsburgh: 47-27-8

1500 said:
Spart. Does this form have any links to gamblers anonymous?
lol dude your a good bro .. u bet to much on 1 game ... thats never a long time winning formula ... short term possibly .. spart bets 100 k .. tops 250 k on a game .. and he the karma king .. calm down a little .. wanna see u in here for the long haul

hurricane187 said:
lol dude your a good bro .. u bet to much on 1 game ... thats never a long time winning formula ... short term possibly .. spart bets 100 k .. tops 250 k on a game .. and he the karma king .. calm down a little .. wanna see u in here for the long haul

thanks buddy. i'll take your advice. you ought to see me in vegas, im out of fucking control.

1500 said:
thanks buddy. i'll take your advice. you ought to see me in vegas, im out of fucking control.
haha dont get me wrong .. ill bet a mill here and there in the future .. but from now on its gonna be on a bet im feeling great about ..

fuck i missed it

Top Bottom