Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/3 NHL Vancouver @ Anaheim (ducks lead 3-1) *puckline*

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Vancouver Canucks and the Anaheim Ducks will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Honda Center in Game 5 of their Western Conference semi-final series.

Oddsmakers currently have the Ducks listed as 250-moneyline favorites versus the Canucks, while the game's total is sitting at 5.

Travis Moen scored the OT winner as the Ducks took a commanding 3-1 lead in their second-round playoff series Tuesday with a 3-2 win over the Canucks.

Anaheim won the game on the road as -145 favorites, and the final score fell UNDER the posted over/under (5).

Chris Pronger and Teemu Selanne scored in regulation, while Jean-Sebastien Giguere made 24 saves in the win.

Markus Naslund and Brendan Morrison tallied in the loss for the Canucks

puckline means anaheim has to win by at least 2 goals for the ducks to win the money

HumanTarget said:
not a bad bet, considering many tight games end with an empty net goal....
good point
while I may not be a knowledgeable hockey fan
I do follow odds and I've I noticed getting 1.5 is a huge swing
here for example the canucks are 2-1 underdogs in the straight wager
yet you give them 1.5 goals and they're a good favorite(and this is typical for a puckline)
in general a puckline will turn a huge underdog into the favorite

the oddsmakers know what they're doing
caveat emptor

so basically if you bet on the ducks and they win by only one goal, you still don't win.

you bet on the canucks and they win by any amount you win?

am I getting this right?

puckline or f---me line i'm terrible without a spread now you want to complicate shit, i'm not feelin the love bro! lol ok im going to bet on the team i want to lose it's like that now

i would never bet on this game with puckline

Top Bottom