Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/3 NHL: Anaheim Mighty Ducks at Calgary Flames (100,000 limit)

redguru

Anaheim at Calgary 9:00 pm EDT Western Conference quarterfinals Series tied, 3-3

CALGARY, Alberta (Ticker) -- The Mighty Ducks of Anaheim can complete a quartet of upsets in the Western Conference quarterfinals on Wednesday when they skate with the Calgary Flames in Game Seven of their back-and-forth series.

The sixth-seeded Mighty Ducks can send the third-seeded Flames the way of Detroit, Dallas and Nashville, who were seeded first, second and fourth, respectively, before being upset in their quarterfinal series.

Calgary and Anaheim have alternated wins and losses in the first six games of the series - including five one-goal decisions - capped by the Mighty Ducks' 2-1 triumph on Monday.

Scott Niedermayer scored a power-play goal with 5:37 remaining in the third period to snap a 1-1 tie. Teemu Selanne also tallied and Ilya Bryzgalov made 22 saves in just his second career playoff start.

Stephane Yelle scored the Flames' lone goal, but the veteran center also took the penalty that led to Niedermayer's game-winning tally. Miikka Kiprusoff made 28 saves for Calgary, which became the first team to squander a lead in any game this series.

If the Flames win, they will advance to play the eighth-seeded Edmonton Oilers in the conference semifinals. The Mighty Ducks can set up a date with the seventh-seeded Colorado Avalanche with a victory.

I'll place a bet later on tonight

damn i have no idea

someone tell me something about these two teams, lol

very tough but calgary will win

swole said:
damn i have no idea

someone tell me something about these two teams, lol
calgary extremely good goaltending but have no powerplay whatsoever.

anaheim-selanne and mcdonald pose a threat but the goaltending is shaky.

Mighty Ducks clinch 3-0. Not a single one of the top four seeds in the west made it to the second round.

Top Bottom