Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/3 NBA PLAYOFFS - SEMIFINALS Orlando @ Detroit 6CDT TNT

motodawg

EF VIP
- The fans at The Palace of Auburn Hills will be treated to a second-round game between the Orlando Magic and the Detroit Pistons when they take their seats on Saturday.

Oddsmakers currently have the Pistons listed as 6½-point favorites versus the Magic, while the game's total is sitting at 189.

Dwight Howard had 21 points and 21 rebounds as the Magic defeated the Toronto Raptors 102-92 to win their Eastern Conference quarterfinal series 4-1 on Monday night.

Orlando covered as 7-point home favorites as the game played under the 203-point total listed by oddsmakers.

The Pistons made no mistakes in finishing off Philadelphia on Thursday, as they got past the 76ers 100-77 in Game 6 and clinched their first-round playoff series.

The Pistons easily covered the 5.5-point spread, while the combined 177 points fell UNDER the posted total of 178.5.

Team records:
Orlando: 52-30 SU, 51-29-2 ATS
Detroit: 59-23 SU, 46-35-1 ATS

Orlando is well-rested and Detroit just got through Philly and they have a tendency to be a "flip the switch team". Orlando got swept LY in the 1st Round by the Pistons. This is a better Magic group this year.

I shouldn't have bet this

i think the magic sux .. could be wrong .. wouldnt be the 1st time

Personally I think Detroit has too many weapons for Orlando, but Detroit has a tendency to let the other team back in it. They don't put the other team in the submission hold once they get em worn down. They do a Brock Lesnar number and let Frank Mir come back and win...

I disagree that this will be a blow out (I've definitely been wrong before) Detroit will win , but I'm betting they don't make the spread

gjohnson5 said:
Personally I think Detroit has too many weapons for Orlando, but Detroit has a tendency to let the other team back in it. They don't put the other team in the submission hold once they get em worn down. They do a Brock Lesnar number and let Frank Mir come back and win...

I disagree that this will be a blow out (I've definitely been wrong before) Detroit will win , but I'm betting they don't make the spread

i would tend to agree with this

bookie cant have any fun when you guys are split so evenly lol

Top Bottom