Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/29 8:05pm NHL PLAYOFFS - STANLEY CUP FINAL flyers @ blackhawks - Game #1 nbc

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Philadelphia Flyers Vs. Chicago Blackhawks

- The Philadelphia Flyers and the Chicago Blackhawks will both be trying to pick up a win on Saturday when they battle at the United Center in the opening game of the Stanley Cup final.

Oddsmakers currently have the Blackhawks listed as 200-moneyline favorites versus the Flyers, while the game's total is sitting at 5½.

Mike Richards had a goal and two assists as the Flyers downed the Canadiens 4-2 to win the Eastern Conference final in five games on Monday night.

Philadelphia cashed as -200 home favorites in that contest, while the teams played OVER the 5-goal total set by oddsmakers.

The Blackhawks defeated San Jose 4-2 as a -170 favorite last Sunday to win the Western Conference final. The six goals scored went OVER the posted over/under total (5.5).

Dustin Byfuglien scored the game-winning goal for Chicago in that game, and Antti Niemi made 16 saves on the day.

Team records:
Philadelphia: 41-35-6
Chicago: 52-22-8

Pussy limit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k :biggrin:

I'm not sure if I've ever won an NHL event :(

I'll wait to see how all our Canadian hockey experts bet this.

Really like the Hawks but....the odds.

GF just said flyers take game 1 but wtf does she know...intuition... pffft.

Top Bottom