Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/28 NBA Detroit @ Boston 7:35 CDT GAME 5 on ESPN

motodawg

EF VIP
- The Detroit Pistons and the Boston Celtics will both be trying to pick up a postseason win on Wednesday when they battle at TD Banknorth Garden.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 6-point favorites versus the Pistons, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

Antonio McDyess scored 21 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as the Pistons shut down the Celtics 94-75 to even the Eastern Conference Finals at two games apiece on Monday night.

Detroit covered as 6-point home favorites as the teams played under the 175-point total listed by oddsmakers.

Richard Hamilton added 20 points and seven assists for the Pistons, who got 14 points and five blocks from Rasheed Wallace in the win.

Kevin Garnett led Boston with 16 points and 10 boards, while Paul Pierce netted 16 points and hauled down eight rebounds for the Celtics.

I should never have bet against my Lakers cardinal sin.................o and i said if i lost my last bet on this series i wouldnt bet it anymore so I'm not I'll book it so far it is stuck on 6 points hurricane be my guest to do the over at 6.5 probably better odd's hope i didn't step on toes if so they have this awesome shoe cleaner out for a fair price @ champs

motodawg said:
I should never have bet against my Lakers cardinal sin.................o and i said if i lost my last bet on this series i wouldnt bet it anymore so I'm not I'll book it so far it is stuck on 6 points hurricane be my guest to do the over at 6.5 probably better odd's hope i didn't step on toes if so they have this awesome shoe cleaner out for a fair price @ champs
i bet it to ... fuck the k ..GO LAKERS HAHAHA !

SLAYER69! said:
You depress me Moto. Reminding us that we have only 4 1/2 years to live.

You got it wrong dude thats the beginning of a new age the Mayan calender ends and all the astronomers say that everything lines up through the black hole in the Milky Way, it's really pretty freaky but then again so was the year 2000, nothing happened but i got a killer flu bug on New Years Day! I think it will be the age of aquarious love, peace, an understanding of things that surpasses all ?'s we have, in a sense no one will be greedy war mongers or egomaniacs all caught up in self, our society is a cluster fuck of nuts what happened to neighbors helping neighbors for the sake of helping not gain? Oh i forgot we are a covetous society it helps our free trade economy........lol

I am really trying to think positive, I own a business that has been in our family for 21 years I've been invested in it for over 15, it is hard when 90% of my customers/friends come in and the topic is fuel/food prices most aren't getting desperate but def beginning to worry, I have a 2 1/2 lot my home sits on and at one time it was farmland, I'm seriously putting in a garden next year 1 reason is I enjoy growing (all sorts of things he he) and 2 i believe that the only way we can change is too go back too being more self sufficient. We rely on others for everything and that wasn't so bad when the others were your neighbors that were friends not HEY ASSHOLE TURN THAT SHIT DOWN OR I'LL KILL YOU it used to be people looking for a reason to get together to help someone out because it was a party, my grandfather made moon shine on the edge of the Ozarks and back then he also had a sawmill, it made it easier to conceal loads in false lumber compartments, which business do you think was more profitable.....neither it was the depression and he made people happy................................ point being Fvck the government they live off of us and there getting fvckin fat and heavy and they don't give a rats ass about us unless we stop paying them then they will be at your door wanting there money!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if its the end of the world as we know it I FEEL FINE lol

motodawg said:
You got it wrong dude thats the beginning of a new age the Mayan calender ends and all the astronomers say that everything lines up through the black hole in the Milky Way, it's really pretty freaky but then again so was the year 2000, nothing happened but i got a killer flu bug on New Years Day! I think it will be the age of aquarious love, peace, an understanding of things that surpasses all ?'s we have, in a sense no one will be greedy war mongers or egomaniacs all caught up in self, our society is a cluster fuck of nuts what happened to neighbors helping neighbors for the sake of helping not gain? Oh i forgot we are a covetous society it helps our free trade economy........lol

I am really trying to think positive, I own a business that has been in our family for 21 years I've been invested in it for over 15, it is hard when 90% of my customers/friends come in and the topic is fuel/food prices most aren't getting desperate but def beginning to worry, I have a 2 1/2 lot my home sits on and at one time it was farmland, I'm seriously putting in a garden next year 1 reason is I enjoy growing (all sorts of things he he) and 2 i believe that the only way we can change is too go back too being more self sufficient. We rely on others for everything and that wasn't so bad when the others were your neighbors that were friends not HEY ASSHOLE TURN THAT SHIT DOWN OR I'LL KILL YOU it used to be people looking for a reason to get together to help someone out because it was a party, my grandfather made moon shine on the edge of the Ozarks and back then he also had a sawmill, it made it easier to conceal loads in false lumber compartments, which business do you think was more profitable.....neither it was the depression and he made people happy................................ point being Fvck the government they live off of us and there getting fvckin fat and heavy and they don't give a rats ass about us unless we stop paying them then they will be at your door wanting there money!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if its the end of the world as we know it I FEEL FINE lol
Interesting. They don't tell you all that on the History Channel. Just that the worlds comming to an end. Gets better ratings I guess.

One question. Will they legalize steroids in the New Age? If so, count me in!!

SLAYER69! said:
Interesting. They don't tell you all that on the History Channel. Just that the worlds comming to an end. Gets better ratings I guess.

One question. Will they legalize steroids in the New Age? If so, count me in!!

I here you about the history channel youv'e got to kinda read through that and get other opinions, theres is the common fear theme scare you into going green all still $ related, if you have all the raw materials it won't be a matter of law you will have a product to barter with for anything that you need, currency will be of no good when our babylon falls I'm stocking up on everything money can buy now soon the dollar will be so worthless a wheelbarrow full might buy a tank of gas..................................

Top Bottom