Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/28 **10 mill limit **magic @ celts gm 6 830 pm est espn

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Orlando Magic Vs. Boston Celtics

- The Orlando Magic and the Boston Celtics will both be trying to pick up a win on Friday when they battle at TD Garden.

Oddsmakers currently have the Celtics listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Magic, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Magic forced Game 6 with a 113-92 victory over the Celtics in Game 5 on Wednesday, and they now trail the Eastern Conference Finals 3-2.

The Magic easily covered the 4.5-point spread, and the combined score sailed OVER that game's posted total of 186.5 set by oddsmakers.

Jameer Nelson led the Magic with 24 points, five rebounds, and five assists. Dwight Howard added 21 points and 10 rebounds for a double-double.

Rasheed Wallace had 21 points in a losing effort for the Celtics.

Team records:
Orlando: 59-23 SU, 45-33-4 ATS
Boston: 50-32 SU, 33-48-1 ATS

I'm the backup center tonight.

White boy with farmer tan wearing green headband at the end of the bench next to that midget we traded for with New York....

i bet southern jew dont even put a bet in.. after winning over 100 mill k from us in the last few days ! lol

lol

Wtf???? You fucktards busted my balls about the 10 million limit. I put it up, and you guys lose. Now I'm a motherfucker??? Jeez.

tim donaghy picked boston based on the ref crew for tonight..

if boston wins it will be a blowout.. looks like big baby is gonna play, sheed's back is fucked but he should be good to go.

Top Bottom