Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/26 NHL Pittsburgh @ Detroit 8:05PM

SLAYER69!

The Pittsburgh Penguins and the Detroit Red Wings will both be gunning for a playoff victory on Monday night when they meet at Joe Louis Arena.

Oddsmakers currently have the Red Wings listed as 180-moneyline favorites versus the Penguins, while the game's total is sitting at 5½.

The Red Wings scored three times in the third period on Saturday as they blanked the Penguins 4-0 in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup funal.

The Red Wings won the game as -160 favorites, while the four goals fell UNDER the posted over/under (5.5).

Mikael Samuelsson scored twice, while Daniel Cleary and Henrik Zetterberg had the other markers in the win.

Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 32 shots in a losing effort for the Penguins, who were +140 underdogs.

Team records:
Pittsburgh: 47-27-8
Detroit: 54-21-7

sorry i got booted off the comp, or else i would have been more than happy to, lol

i duuno what happened spart bet the pistons 2night in my thread .. so i didnt put this up cause i thought he was

dam pitt shut out again .. yikes not lookin to good for em

hurricane187 said:
i duuno what happened spart bet the pistons 2night in my thread .. so i didnt put this up cause i thought he was
I've been on and off today fuckin' around with an autopsy

Top Bottom