Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/25 Odds to win the 92nd Indy 500 @ Indianapolis Motor Speedway

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

12:30 ET—In contrast to the 2007 race, weather should not be a factor today. The day dawned sunny and cool, with temperatures quickly climbing from the lower 50s to the lower 70s.

There’s a bit of a breeze from the south, which could be a factor for the drivers. Another issue will be track temps, which will be warmer today than at any time this month. That will affect downforce on the cars and make the track slippery. So don’t be surprised if there are some early mishaps.

The driver introductions will begin shortly as the traditional countdown to the 1:11 ET start begins.

Among the other items on the agenda is the singing of “God Bless America” by Florence Henderson, the National Anthem performed by Julianne Hough, and the flyover of two F-16 Vipers and two F/A-18 Hornets from the Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center, based out of the Naval Air Station in Fallon, Nev.

The invocation will be delivered by Rev. Daniel Buechlein, Archbishop of Indianapolis, at 12:58 ET, followed by the playing of “Taps” by Byron Bartosh.

Jim Nabors returns this year to sing “Back Home Again in Indiana” before Mari Hulman George issues the command to start engines at 1:03.

I had a 2-0 day in baseball I'm paying off as winners all who bet

lol who won? i missed this i would have bet small just to be in it

Top Bottom