Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/25 NBA LA Lakers @ San Antonio 8:30est

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

The Los Angeles Lakers and the San Antonio Spurs will both be trying to pick up a playoff victory on Sunday night when they battle at AT&T Center.

Oddsmakers currently have the Spurs listed as 5½-point favorites versus the Lakers, while the game's total is sitting at 193.

Lamar Odom had a double-double with 20 points and 12 rebounds in Friday's Game 2 as the Lakers defeated the Spurs 101-71 to take a 2-0 lead the Western Conference Finals.

The Lakers easily covered the 6.5-point spread, while the combined score fell UNDER the posted total of 194.

Kobe Bryant had a game-high 22 points, five rebounds, and five assists in the win for Los Angeles.

Tim Duncan scored 12 points with 16 rebounds for a double-double in a losing effort for San Antonio.

LA Lakers leads series 2-0
Game can be seen on TNT

tuff game .. just took the lakers small cause i love them .. lakers lost 1 game in the playoffs on the road by more then 5 pts and that was in OT to utah ..
and teams down 2-0 play tuff as hell in game 3 at home (like over 75% winning %)..

Spartacus said:
gee thanks
no team to pull for
lol sorry but to bet against my lakers . its gotta be a strong feeling ..i see this as a flip a coin game .. prob slight edge to spurs actually

lol wat a suprize the team down 2-0 in the series is up double digits at the half .. the trend continues

blowout .. i might bet a mill on the spurs next game .. looks like this is gonna be exactly like the hornets series but they aint gonna win game 7 this time

Top Bottom