Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5/24 Stanley Cup - Detroit Red Wings vs Pittsburgh Penguins - Series Result

• Thread starter Thread starter Spartacus
  • Start date Start date
S

Spartacus

Series Detroit Red Wings v Pittsburgh Penguins * Best of Seven Games

Game One is Saturday 8 Est

pitts my fav team .. and they underdogs ... i will bet them shortly .. no more mill bets though .. they hazardous to the health lol..only big edge i seee for det is goaltending

hurricane187 said:
pitts my fav team .. and they underdogs ... i will bet them shortly .. no more mill bets though .. they hazardous to the health lol..only big edge i seee for det is goaltending

Osgood has been solid but I'd take Fleury.
Biggest edge for me, is on defense for Detroit with Lidstrom, Rafalski and Kronwall has been laying on some monster hits.

I dont think the old men can keep up with the young guys, theyre so damn fast. Not too mention I'm from Pittsburgh. :D

sopac said:
I dont think the old men can keep up with the young guys, theyre so damn fast. Not too mention I'm from Pittsburgh. :D
That doesnt make sense at all...Chelios and Hasek are the only old guys on the team....Lidstrom plays like hes 20...age has nothing to do with it.Detroit is puck posession they can tire you out by there movement of the puck. They never run around or get tired.

Paul_Allen said:
That doesnt make sense at all...Chelios and Hasek are the only old guys on the team....Lidstrom plays like hes 20...age has nothing to do with it.Detroit is puck posession they can tire you out by there movement of the puck. They never run around or get tired.

We know who you like but where are you putting your k?
I'm thinking a significant sum on Penguins.

hurricane187 said:

You got that rite i will be begging soon .....................not.......... Ncaa football will be starting before you know it and thats my fave to book i will have k for that

motodawg said:
You got that rite i will be begging soon .....................not.......... Ncaa football will be starting before you know it and thats my fave to book i will have k for that
love college football myself .. to many it is considered the easiest sport to bet

Top Bottom